I ordered same day floral delivery from Telaflora for my friend’s birthday on 11/20/17.First they called 3 hours after I put in my online order and let me know they couldn’t provide the bouquet I ordered and asked if I was ok with something comparable.

I asked them for a description and they couldn’t provide one. I said ok I just need them there today. Two hours later I get another call asking the same question. I let them know I was already asked that question and said that was fine.

Thirty minutes later (it’s now 4pm in the recipient’s state) I get a call saying they can’t be delivered today. Kind of defeats the purpose of ordering same day flowers. I told them to cancel my order and the lady says ok and just hangs up on me. I called Telaflora’s main number and explained the situation, she offered no solutions or attempt to keep my business.

When I asked how long it would take for the money I spent to be returned to my checking account she said she had no idea, depends on my bank.

No apology from anyone that my friend did not get the flowers I ordered for her birthday.Horrible experience all around.

Review about: Teleflora Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments