2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have tried Teleflora twice now.I ordered flowers for my mother on mother's day.

The bouquet was nothing like what I ordered and contained about 5 flowers no greens or baby's breath like the picture just the flowers loose in the vase. I called/emailed and complained and showed pictures of what I ordered and what I received. They gave me a partial refund (50%) and a coupon for a future purchase. I should have learned my lesson but instead I tried them for Christmas.

My mother received the most tacky arrangement with completely different ribbon, ornaments, and vase then what I ordered. It was so cheap and ugly (I don't know how flowers can be ugly).

I called and emailed and got the same 50% refund and a coupon for a future purchase.I will never order from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with delivered on time and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora bouquet. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments