Teleflora - What an absolute JOKE!

Teleflora is a complete comedy.I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but what I received is an utter joke (a batch of ugly red flowers that look like daisies/carnations mix).

I have attached a photo for comparison. That's definitely not in the realm of 'similar product replacement in the case that original product is unavailable'.

Since it was a completely different product, I called customer service and got to speak with the most miserable sounding rep who offered me a refund of 15%, then finally a 20% final offer with a discount coupon for future purchases.

I either wanted them to send a new flower (the correct one), or refund ALL my money back.Totally NOT OK of them to offer such a comical compensation, forcing me to stick with a purchase that was clearly wrong and not something I wanted.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 06 #1154924 Dalton, Georgia

I had almost the same experience. Only mine was a little worse because initially they delivered something to the wrong address. It was a similar street name. So that happens. I was not happy they missed the date and that someone else kept the arrangement. The new delivery was an equally inappropriate replacement. Teleflora is completely inept.

Aug 21, 2015 #1022678

I called a florist in Columbus, Ohio wanting to order the Zen Artistry bouquet but they did not have the Kiwi square vase. They said they had bamboo container. Why would they advertise the arrangement with the green color vase and not have the vase available.

Jan 27 #1101786

Believe me it's not the florists fault. These pictures are all computer generated. The florist has to try to outsource the container that is pictured and sometimes we cannot get the container. Teleflora, FTD and 1800 flowers are the worst for making these pictures that we cannot fulfill. Also there is a disclosure when you order these arrangements that the florist has the option to substitute flowers and they do it round for round, or petal for petal. So say its a green carnation in the left picture above instead you got a pink one. Vice Versa. They tell you that the florist may have to sub and you okay it whether through the website or a verbal conversation that they ran past you real quick like... but you ok'd it. However I'd never make an arrangement not look like that. Hope that helps you understand why you get what you get on these sights. Suggestion is go to a real florist to begin with. 1. we are a dying trade, and 2. You'd actually get what you paid for in the first place without an order gatherer in the middle of us stealing your money...

1 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988198

I suffered the same issue years ago. How do these people think they can continue to treat their customers that way and get away with it?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.