Teleflora - What an absolute JOKE!
Teleflora is a complete comedy.I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but what I received is an utter joke (a batch of ugly red flowers that look like daisies/carnations mix).
I have attached a photo for comparison. That's definitely not in the realm of 'similar product replacement in the case that original product is unavailable'.
Since it was a completely different product, I called customer service and got to speak with the most miserable sounding rep who offered me a refund of 15%, then finally a 20% final offer with a discount coupon for future purchases.
I either wanted them to send a new flower (the correct one), or refund ALL my money back.Totally NOT OK of them to offer such a comical compensation, forcing me to stick with a purchase that was clearly wrong and not something I wanted.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Quality received
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Zen Artistry Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."