Albany, New York
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like it was arranged by a professional florist. However, this was not the case for the arrangement I ordered. I spoke to the florist who put it together and she explained that she followed the teleflora "recipe" and even added more flowers than required. I believe this is true, but it was not done well.

Related: Teleflora - Question for florists

I was hoping for a stunning display as pictured online. This was for my sister-in-law and brother who just had their first child.

I spoke to both the florist's customer service and teleflora and got no where. I hoped that at the very least, there would be a system in place for teleflora to receive complaints for quality control purposes, but there was not.

See images of "deluxe" arrangement as advertised and what was actually delivered.

Review about: Deluxe Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $70
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.