Featured Not resolved

The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like it was arranged by a professional florist. However, this was not the case for the arrangement I ordered. I spoke to the florist who put it together and she explained that she followed the teleflora "recipe" and even added more flowers than required. I believe this is true, but it was not done well.

I was hoping for a stunning display as pictured online. This was for my sister-in-law and brother who just had their first child.

I spoke to both the florist's customer service and teleflora and got no where. I hoped that at the very least, there would be a system in place for teleflora to receive complaints for quality control purposes, but there was not.

See images of "deluxe" arrangement as advertised and what was actually delivered.

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Teleflora is a great service if you LOVE not getting what you ordered Teleflora "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..." Read more Teleflora substituted the majority of order Teleflora "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..." Read more Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement Teleflora "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..." Read more Teleflora - Enchanted Cottage Arrangement Review Teleflora "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more