1.7

Ordered a "Lavish Love Bouquet with Long Stemmed Red Roses - Deluxe" from Teleflora. Plan was to have these delivered on Feb 13 to the Maui hotel that my wife, a flight attendant, would be staying at for Valentine's Day.

We arrived on late afternoon of Feb 13. Front Desk staff did not have the flowers. I checked back two more times. No flowers. While at dinner, I received a text from Teleflora saying my order had been delivered. We get back to the hotel and they still haven't seen the flowers. The Front Desk personnel asked for the name of the local florist so they could call and inquire on my behalf but the order information never gave the name of the local florist.

I called the Teleflora Customer Service line. They said the order was delivered at 11 am on Feb 13. I asked for the name of the florist so I could check with them directly but Teleflora would not release the name to me. They offered to have it redelivered on Feb 16 but we left Maui the evening of Feb 14. Teleflora also offered to have the arrangement delivered to an alternate address. Like others have mentioned, there is only one opportunity to do it right, especially on Valentine's Day. I had a wonderful dinner with my wife on Maui but it would have been all the more special if the flowers (and chocolates) had arrived . . .

Not likely to use Teleflora again in the future . . . I have used 800-Flowers without problems before but they don't service Hawai'i.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never got flowers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of teleflora flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $160. Teleflora needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Comments