Ordered at 9 am on 2/14/17 and my wife never got her flowers! I tried calling multiple times, one time I was on hold for 45 minutes before I had to hang up as I could not bear it any longer.

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP. ***WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE***. I will be reporting the company to the better business bureau as Im sure other people have already done so.

How can you charge someone for a service and simply not deliver? My mind is blown as I didn't expect to be in the doghouse with my wife after spending a few hundred dollars!

Review about: Teleflora Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Same thing happened to me yesterday, 2/14/2017. Rec'd confirmation from Telefora @ 9:03 am for flowers to my daughter in NYC.

Flowers never arrived. At 5:00 pm, I sent an email to Customer Service that says you will receive a prompt response - NOT. Tried calling at 6:30 pm, only to hear MAX and to be put on hold to talk to a representative - finally hung up after holding for 30+ min. I sent a threatening message to CS this morning telling them to discount my order or refund me my money, and if I did not hear from them quickly, they would force me to complain to the Better Business Bureau.

NOT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!

I thought Telefora was a reputable company. Will not order from this online site again!!!