Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Very dissatisfied.Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person.
I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but this is in Cali where all flowers are always available. This is what was ordered on the left. This is what was delivered on the right.
There isn't a single bamboo or orchid and it certainly is not even close to a zen arrangement.Shame on Teleflora
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured. It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with..."
- "I ordered flowers for mothers day. I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture. I got 7 carnations and daisys i could..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful. I didn't encounter a problem until I..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."