Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Hudson, New Hampshire

How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it!

My new co-worker received it today as a thank you, and what was received was ridiculous! No Zen feel! No organization! No design!!! Looks like a 5 year old put it together!! I think they just used all of their left over flowers to fill space so they didn't have to design it! Super dissappointed and embarrassed that a new co-worker received this from me!

Called customer care and was told they could give me a 40% off for my next purchase! No way am I going thru them ever again! Then spoke to a supervisor and was told they will deliver her a new arrangement, but will be taking away the old one in exchange! I explained that it was done professionally and not just flowers for a family member... That it would make matters even more embarrassing then this pathetic interpretation! They refused to send another on any other conditions! Did get a slight refund, but it does not resolve my embarrassment behind a very messy thank you gift! DO NOT SHOP TELEFLORA!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Zen Artistry Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #846957

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13 #1158553

Oh MY! How embarrassing... It looks like people should stop using these types of services and connect directly with their local florists.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about