Hudson, New Hampshire
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it!

My new co-worker received it today as a thank you, and what was received was ridiculous! No Zen feel! No organization! No design!!! Looks like a 5 year old put it together!! I think they just used all of their left over flowers to fill space so they didn't have to design it! Super dissappointed and embarrassed that a new co-worker received this from me!

Called customer care and was told they could give me a 40% off for my next purchase! No way am I going thru them ever again! Then spoke to a supervisor and was told they will deliver her a new arrangement, but will be taking away the old one in exchange! I explained that it was done professionally and not just flowers for a family member... That it would make matters even more embarrassing then this pathetic interpretation! They refused to send another on any other conditions! Did get a slight refund, but it does not resolve my embarrassment behind a very messy thank you gift! DO NOT SHOP TELEFLORA!!

Review about: Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Oh MY!How embarrassing...

It looks like people should stop using these types of services and connect directly with their local florists.https://consumerist.com/2013/02/15/florists-hate-ftd-and-teleflora-even-more-than-disappointed-girlfriends-do/