1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it!

My new co-worker received it today as a thank you, and what was received was ridiculous! No Zen feel! No organization! No design!!! Looks like a 5 year old put it together!! I think they just used all of their left over flowers to fill space so they didn't have to design it! Super dissappointed and embarrassed that a new co-worker received this from me!

Called customer care and was told they could give me a 40% off for my next purchase! No way am I going thru them ever again! Then spoke to a supervisor and was told they will deliver her a new arrangement, but will be taking away the old one in exchange! I explained that it was done professionally and not just flowers for a family member... That it would make matters even more embarrassing then this pathetic interpretation! They refused to send another on any other conditions! Did get a slight refund, but it does not resolve my embarrassment behind a very messy thank you gift! DO NOT SHOP TELEFLORA!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Oh MY!How embarrassing...

It looks like people should stop using these types of services and connect directly with their local florists.https://consumerist.com/2013/02/15/florists-hate-ftd-and-teleflora-even-more-than-disappointed-girlfriends-do/