Look what i ordered & what i get.Very disappointing!
I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal.
They even chabged the vase & flowers were not fresh as well.Poor service, smh
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased two flower arrangements for my mom and grandma and they delivered very late and absolutely not what i ordered. Never again will I use Teleflora. if you can..."
- "Teleflora is a complete comedy. I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but..."
- "I actually did not order from this site because I didn't like the terms of the "VIP Membership". The website states on the front page " NEW VIP MEMBERSHIP..."
- "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..."
- "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."