I ordered a "premium" $129 heart shape bouquet of roses for my girlfriend for Valentines day. What was delivered was something completely different.

Not only was it not what I ordered, it was not of equal quality or size. See photos. Even assuming Teleflora has a substitution policy, which is there way of saying a false advertising policy, the policy says if your product isn't available. Well I ordered roses.

Are they alleging that in the entire city of Denver, there were not any roses? Even if they somehow claimed that, they included roses in the bouquet that was sent so that preposterous argument doesn't work either. Based on the facts, the product was clearly available and could have been made and delivered. They simply chose to deliver an inferior product so that they could keep the profit.

This is fraud, false advertising, bait and switch and numerous other legal infractions.

I'm a lawyer and considering filing a class action lawsuit. Get a hold of me if you're interested.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: That they fraudulently misrepresented the product.

Comments

VagabondMaltese

Same thing happened to me. I spent $160 on a premium arrangement and what was sent looked nothing like the picture and was cheap and ordinary.

When I contacted customer service (and sent them pictures of what was ordered versus what was received) they admitted that what was sent was lacking and then had the nerve to offer me 40% off a future order! They just ripped me off and they think I am going to give them more business.

I filed a complaint with the BBB. This company is a disgrace!

You should have no problem finding people for a law suit. From reading and reviews on the web it seems their local contracted suppliers are also suing them. I think part of their problem is their venders don't like their deals with Teleflora and purposely put their delivers on low priority ( if ever delivered ) and skimp on the quality of the arrangements to save money figuring its not their reputation at stake.