Style and Design

I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked nothing like the one I ordered and less than half the size!

To make matters worse, the flowers were FAKE!! Cheap fake flowers!! The website says "fresh" flowers. It's a complete LIE! I am beyond disgusted!! Never in a million years would I send fake flowers to anyone. How embarrassing!!

It is absolutely appalling and a complete rip off!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora sweet little lamb baby pink bouquet. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora sweet little lamb baby pink bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Candler, North Carolina, United States #1193016

I order Teleflora's Possibly Pink for my wife...it's terrible!Half side of the vast it's dead and flowers aren't look fresh.

She was upset with me why wast the money for this trash!I complain about that to their customer service but they just only give me discount code for$15.95 after I spent $55 for that ugly and dead flowers!!!

Pleasanton, California, United States #1187324

I have nothing to do with this just reading your story. Sorry for your loss, but really those look ok and might hold up longer. While you have every right in the world to be pissed off, you certainly shouldn't think YOU did bad for your sister and the new baby.