Teleflora Sweet Little Lamb Baby Pink Bouquet Review from London, London

I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked nothing like the one I ordered and less than half the size!

To make matters worse, the flowers were FAKE!! Cheap fake flowers!! The website says "fresh" flowers. It's a complete LIE! I am beyond disgusted!! Never in a million years would I send fake flowers to anyone. How embarrassing!!

It is absolutely appalling and a complete rip off!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sweet Little Lamb Baby Pink
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #885369 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 31 #1193016 Candler, North Carolina

I order Teleflora's Possibly Pink for my's terrible! Half side of the vast it's dead and flowers aren't look fresh. She was upset with me why wast the money for this trash! I complain about that to their customer service but they just only give me discount code for$15.95 after I spent $55 for that ugly and dead flowers!!!

0 0 Reply

Jul 20 #1187324 Pleasanton, California

I have nothing to do with this just reading your story. Sorry for your loss, but really those look ok and might hold up longer. While you have every right in the world to be pissed off, you certainly shouldn't think YOU did bad for your sister and the new baby.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.