London, London

I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked nothing like the one I ordered and less than half the size!

To make matters worse, the flowers were FAKE!! Cheap fake flowers!! The website says "fresh" flowers. It's a complete LIE! I am beyond disgusted!! Never in a million years would I send fake flowers to anyone. How embarrassing!!

It is absolutely appalling and a complete rip off!!

Review about: Sweet Little Lamb Baby Pink.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Candler, North Carolina, United States #1193016

I order Teleflora's Possibly Pink for my wife...it's terrible!Half side of the vast it's dead and flowers aren't look fresh.

She was upset with me why wast the money for this trash!I complain about that to their customer service but they just only give me discount code for$15.95 after I spent $55 for that ugly and dead flowers!!!

Pleasanton, California, United States #1187324

I have nothing to do with this just reading your story. Sorry for your loss, but really those look ok and might hold up longer. While you have every right in the world to be pissed off, you certainly shouldn't think YOU did bad for your sister and the new baby.