Teleflora Sweet Little Lamb Baby Pink Bouquet Review from London, London
I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked nothing like the one I ordered and less than half the size!
To make matters worse, the flowers were FAKE!! Cheap fake flowers!! The website says "fresh" flowers. It's a complete LIE! I am beyond disgusted!! Never in a million years would I send fake flowers to anyone. How embarrassing!!
It is absolutely appalling and a complete rip off!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "Pic 1 is what I ordered...pic 2 is what I got...suppose to be delivered on 1-11-16...arrived 1-16-16...offered me 50% off my next order since I was unhappy. Do they..."
- "1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies. 2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets. 3). Fields had information..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."