Teleflora Sub-standard

17 of 222 Teleflora reviews

I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before.What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were of the correct variety, it looked like something my five year old threw together in an unbearably ugly vase!

See below - the one on the left was what I ordered, and the one on the right is what was delivered!

I submitted a complaint to the company, however, I do not expect they will replace the order with what I actually ordered.I want others to beware of the sub-standard quality of the florists Teleflora uses.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14 #1240556 Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines

It's correct that you let the company knew what you felt about their product.Be reminded that any company who sell products do have policies letting their costumers knew what they can do or cannot do when such inevitable circumstances happens.
That 'policy' thing is mostly posted below their website. We consumers should look and read it everytime. In the case of your complaint for Teleflora, I've found link 'Customer FAQs' - click for it, this will display a list of common customer questions regarding their products. If you wish to know more you can call their Customer Service or Chat and the next available agent will be with you.
I tried the Chat, I came up with Josh and I asked her about the policy on flowers, that what if the flowers will not look what I ordered online. He said that because of regional availability of the flowers in areas here in US the Florist in the recipient's area is allowed to replace the flowers or the vase but they will use comparable product of the same value or higher. Using the same color scheme and that Substitution Policy is also present in the email confirmation [only after you placed an order, if you provided your email then, obviously]. In your case, what was actually delivered is a comparable arrangement, its in a clear vase, the flowers is the same color scheme, it has lilies, roses, alstromeria and dasies.
They are the same color scheme too. It's not the exact look as pictured originally on their website but what you
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about
×