I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before.What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were of the correct variety, it looked like something my five year old threw together in an unbearably ugly vase!
See below - the one on the left was what I ordered, and the one on the right is what was delivered!
I submitted a complaint to the company, however, I do not expect they will replace the order with what I actually ordered.I want others to beware of the sub-standard quality of the florists Teleflora uses.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought yesterday the Teleflora's Polka a Dots and Posies - Premium (Product ID T52-3C) Order Number 230034086. And I my wife received this for her birthday. I know that..."
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "Just needed to say that I bought a 150 motorbike from Rick at mxmotorsports and I have nothing but praise for him.I was looking online as I live in Jamaica..."