Featured Not resolved

I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before.What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were of the correct variety, it looked like something my five year old threw together in an unbearably ugly vase!

See below - the one on the left was what I ordered, and the one on the right is what was delivered!

I submitted a complaint to the company, however, I do not expect they will replace the order with what I actually ordered.I want others to beware of the sub-standard quality of the florists Teleflora uses.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines #1240556

It's correct that you let the company knew what you felt about their product.Be reminded that any company who sell products do have policies letting their costumers knew what they can do or cannot do when such inevitable circumstances happens.

That 'policy' thing is mostly posted below their website.We consumers should look and read it everytime.

In the case of your complaint for Teleflora, I've found link 'Customer FAQs' - click for it, this will display a list of common customer questions regarding their products. If you wish to know more you can call their Customer Service or Chat and the next available agent will be with you.

I tried the Chat, I came up with Josh and I asked her about the policy on flowers, that what if the flowers will not look what I ordered online. He said that because of regional availability of the flowers in areas here in US the Florist in the recipient's area is allowed to replace the flowers or the vase but they will use comparable product of the same value or higher. Using the same color scheme and that Substitution Policy is also present in the email confirmation [only after you placed an order, if you provided your email then, obviously].

In your case, what was actually delivered is a comparable arrangement, its in a clear vase, the flowers is the same color scheme, it has lilies, roses, alstromeria and dasies.

They are the same color scheme too. It's not the exact look as pictured originally...

So, imagine your bouquet will last approximately within 3-5 days, note that they are fresh cuts not a plant [which has the roots].

So next time watch out for this Substitution Policy if you can't find it better call or chat to their support staff.Happy shopping.

to Anonymous #1329365

The reviewer was absolutely correct in his/her assessment!That is the most slovenly arranged bouquet I have ever laid eyes in.

You might do best to avoid reviewing reviewers reviews! This reviewer, and I myself, have been wronged by the aforementioned company.

I can be certain the person that posted this did not need you to rub salt in his/her wounds.You must be a company employee!