I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before.What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were of the correct variety, it looked like something my five year old threw together in an unbearably ugly vase!
See below - the one on the left was what I ordered, and the one on the right is what was delivered!
I submitted a complaint to the company, however, I do not expect they will replace the order with what I actually ordered.I want others to beware of the sub-standard quality of the florists Teleflora uses.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..."
- "I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers. The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers. It wasnâ€™t..."
- "Just needed to say that I bought a 150 motorbike from Rick at mxmotorsports and I have nothing but praise for him.I was looking online as I live in Jamaica..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."