ordered flowers on 3/21 to be delivered on 3/26 feeling this was plenty of time for Teleflora.com to get the order placed with florist in another state than where I lived. Felt all was good until I got a message that the arrangement I ordered was not available with any florists Teleflora deals with in the delivering location.

MY QUESTION IS WHY DID IT TAKE 5 DAYS FOR THEM TO FIND THIS OUT...Only to contact me the day the arrangement was due to be delivered. The Teleflora agent continued trying to get me to agree to a "florists choice" arrangement instead. I refused as I had no idea what it would look like or if it was worth the money I originally paid. Waited on the phone for over 30 minutes to speak to a supervisor which one was never availbale.

So we placed an order for a different arrangement and can only hope it gets delivered and is the right one. WILL NEVER USE TELEFLORA EVER AGAIN AND WILL URGER EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of teleflora arrangement from Teleflora. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments