Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY OF, LATE IN THE AFTERNOON, these morons have the nerve to then tell me they couldn't fulfill the order.
I call to cancel and the person on the line swears they can fix this on the same day.
A couple of hours later when flower shops locally are close to closing, they have the audacity to then email me saying that I needed to pick a different day for delivery.
No thanks Teleflora. Thanks to a local flower shop I was somewhat able to fix the day after much running around on my part. I am going to go out of my way to make sure no one I personally knows ever uses you. You people are a joke. I should have stuck to FTD, and I am disappointed American Express agreed to push you on their offers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."