Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY OF, LATE IN THE AFTERNOON, these morons have the nerve to then tell me they couldn't fulfill the order.

Related: Teleflora - Poor flower arrangement skills

I call to cancel and the person on the line swears they can fix this on the same day.

A couple of hours later when flower shops locally are close to closing, they have the audacity to then email me saying that I needed to pick a different day for delivery.

No thanks Teleflora. Thanks to a local flower shop I was somewhat able to fix the day after much running around on my part. I am going to go out of my way to make sure no one I personally knows ever uses you. You people are a joke. I should have stuck to FTD, and I am disappointed American Express agreed to push you on their offers.

1.4
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.