Chelmsford, Massachusetts
1.4
Turnaround Time

Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY OF, LATE IN THE AFTERNOON, these morons have the nerve to then tell me they couldn't fulfill the order.

I call to cancel and the person on the line swears they can fix this on the same day.

A couple of hours later when flower shops locally are close to closing, they have the audacity to then email me saying that I needed to pick a different day for delivery.

No thanks Teleflora. Thanks to a local flower shop I was somewhat able to fix the day after much running around on my part. I am going to go out of my way to make sure no one I personally knows ever uses you. You people are a joke. I should have stuck to FTD, and I am disappointed American Express agreed to push you on their offers.

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora - Ripped off for 2nd (and last) time Teleflora "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..." Read more Teleflora Sweet Little Lamb Baby Pink Bouquet Review from London, London Teleflora "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more