1.4
Turnaround Time

Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY OF, LATE IN THE AFTERNOON, these morons have the nerve to then tell me they couldn't fulfill the order.

I call to cancel and the person on the line swears they can fix this on the same day.

A couple of hours later when flower shops locally are close to closing, they have the audacity to then email me saying that I needed to pick a different day for delivery.

No thanks Teleflora. Thanks to a local flower shop I was somewhat able to fix the day after much running around on my part. I am going to go out of my way to make sure no one I personally knows ever uses you. You people are a joke. I should have stuck to FTD, and I am disappointed American Express agreed to push you on their offers.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments