Teleflora is a great service if you LOVE not getting what you ordered
Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY OF, LATE IN THE AFTERNOON, these morons have the nerve to then tell me they couldn't fulfill the order.
I call to cancel and the person on the line swears they can fix this on the same day.
A couple of hours later when flower shops locally are close to closing, they have the audacity to then email me saying that I needed to pick a different day for delivery.
No thanks Teleflora. Thanks to a local flower shop I was somewhat able to fix the day after much running around on my part. I am going to go out of my way to make sure no one I personally knows ever uses you. You people are a joke. I should have stuck to FTD, and I am disappointed American Express agreed to push you on their offers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Teleflora's distributor sent a bunch of flowers shoved into a vase. It was supposed to be a $80 premium bouquet. The flowers were cheaper and not arranged. Embarrassing! Vase was..."
- "I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral. It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful. I knew..."
- "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..."
- "I TALKED TO A GUY IN THE CALL CENTER, HIS NAME WAS BEN SOMETHING AND HE WAS JUST GREAT! YOU SHOULD CALL HIM FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! GEORGE AND PAM..."
- "Put a claim in for my deck to which collapsed from the heavy snow this past winter. 1st estimate was 4,000. Called a contractor given i thought it..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."