Featured

Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was received

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Had a similar issue, they emailed and said what we ordered was not available in the area where we wanted to ship.I was pissed until I fi ished the msg as it was to late get something else.

I was assured that the local florist would arrange something that would make my mother in law happy. She received such a beautiful arraingment she was so happy.

I think from now on we will just order the one that say let the florist design.Would use this service again.