Richmond Dale, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
2.2
Style and Design

I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral.It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful.

I knew it would be prefect. When I got to the funeral and saw nothing on the side of the casket I started to get upset and went up to see if I can see what happened to my flowers. Right beside her head were three roses wrapped in green paper with fake berries and baby breath. I was so upset this is not what I ordered.

Picture of what I ordered is attached.I contacted customer service and this was their response: I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction in the casket insert that was delivered.Unfortunately we are unable to issue a full refund on an order that was delivered, accepted and served it's intended purpose.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of teleflora flowers from Teleflora and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

kuei,

What's wrong with you?

Vallejo, California, United States #1074072

It's just going to get covered in dirt, much like your friend. Someday, people will evolve beyond religion and it's silly practice of burying their dead.