Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for mothers day.I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture.

I got 7 carnations and daisys i could have picked from my yard. I wrote teleflora and the sent me an email sajd i would get 40% off my next order. Like i would ever use them again. I called the customer service and got a person thst hardly spoke English and they only would give me a refund of 10 dollars when i spent 70...

70 for 7 freaking carnations.WTF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora flowers. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

I am a florist & I want to tell you, no one can make that arrangement like it looks in the pictures with the receipt that Teleflora gives you.I think they must cut & paste in the picture to get 2 stems of each flower to go all around the whole arrangement.

There is NO WAY a person can make that arrangement look like the picture with the flowers they tell you to put in it.