2.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Don't waste your time or money.I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the bouquet my wife carried on our wedding day and I found the perfect one, with her favorite flowers and I have been so excited to see her face when it was delivered and I was handed this arrangement, it is a pretty arrangement but it is not what I chose, not even close, ugly lillies and green fillers are considered comparable quality and value..this is a premium upgrade?

My thoughtfulness and hours studying was wasted. Where is the INCLUDED mylar baloon? If the ordered arrangement couldn't be reproduced as pictured why even attempt it, why have a contract with a florist if they aren't making what your selling.

I rather keep my $107.00 and buy a gift.Thank you Teleflora so much for taking away my thoughtful suprise.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dazzling day bouquet from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments