Resolved
3.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows.

What came was a short vase of mums with black centers some carnations and a dozen roses in the whole arrangement. It was very embarrassing. I called Teleflora, they spoke to Marco Island florist they would not budge to put any more flowers in or replace the arrangement. The agent from Teleflora told me that the arrangements do not look like the ones in the picture because designers make the ones for their website and the florists are not designers.

They offered me a discount a couple of times but I was not happy I wanted a replacement for my parents anniversary. I finally got a manager on the phone she looked at the picture, she spoke to the florist and she finally ordered another arrangement to be sent to my parents for their anniversary but not from the original florist.

At least it got resolved but it was very embarrassing and I was not happy with the whole experience. The photo with the black background is what the flowers were supposed to look like and the other photo is what was delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teleflora Citrus Kissed Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2016.

Comments