I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day.I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking.

I could not believe the photo my mom had sent me when she received her flowers. It looked like something I could have bought for $10 at a grocery store. I contacted costumer service right away. They didn't even talk to me but automatically refunded part of my order.

even with the refund I am not pleased as I still spend more than the flowers she had received. I tried to contact them again but they refuse to contact me back. I am extremely disappointed with there false advertisement and lack of customer service.

I have linked the pictures of what I purchased and what my mom received.It's shocking that they call that a fair substitute.

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Delano, California, United States #967705

Had the same issue. This company is a scam!

Teleflora - Delivery Service Review Teleflora "Placed an order for my wife on February 13 at 11:00 am. I was required to give them a delivery zip code before I could even place my order but..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Teleflora - Enchanted Cottage Arrangement Review Teleflora "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..." Read more Teleflora - Ripped off for 2nd (and last) time Teleflora "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more