1.6
Style and Design

62294 order number

Teleflora

My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora.

My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet from a florists in Lincoln. But a Hyvee (local grocery chain in Nebraska) delivered the flowers. They were small, beginning to brown and tiny. This was a arrangement from the grocery store floor. The kid that delivered them was wearing a Hyvee tshirt, driving a Hyvee van, and said he made the arrangement himself. If if I wanted grocery store flowers I would've stopped by there myself on the way home. Teleflora is saying that the flower shop is located in the grocery store. Confirming they're selling flower arrangements from from a grocery store. I asked for a refund they're offering 40% refund which is unacceptable. I want a full refund as I was expecting a 100$ flower arrangement from a professional florists where the flowers are large and fresh. If I had known where the flowers were coming from, I wouldn't have made the order. I feel completely misled and overcharged.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teleflora bouquet from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Next time call a local florist directly instead of using a wire service.wire services take over 30 % of the money leaving the shop with less money to give you your money's worth.

You will always get your money's worth of flowers going directly with the flower shop.

I use google all the time.just search in the city you want the flowers to go to and the shops names will appear!