Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered on the Saturday before Mother's day.They never arrived.

When I called the 800 number on Sunday, I was told that the local florists delivery truck had broken down on Saturday, but the flowers would be delivered on Sunday. No flowers arrived on Sunday. I called Monday morning and was told that the flowers were scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Monday afternoon a delivery guy shows up with flowers, a balloon and candy.

All of it was someone else's order. It didn't even have the right name on the card. It wasn't even close to the nice arrangement that I ordered. When I called customer service, I waited on hold for over an hour for them to tell me they couldn't reach the flower shop and that i would have to speak with a supervisor for a refund.

After another half hour on hold, I just hung up in total frustration. I will never make that mistake again. Beware of doing business with these people. They don't care at all about customer satisfaction.

It must have happened to a lot of people, because the hold times were unbelievable.Someone out there paid for flowers, candy and a balloon that their Mom never received.

Review about: Teleflora Dancing Violets Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments