Nepean, Ontario
100% full Not resolved
2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband.What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and the florist did it the arrangement a second time.

It was, in fact, pretty scruffy looking. Today I sent the same couple the Basket Full of Wishes for their anniversary, and they me a picture of it.

Instead of the lovely arrangement pictured on the website, they got a basket with a very poor arrangement of nice flowers, with none of the greenery that gives it the finished look.I won't be complaining again, because I will never order from teleflora again.

Review about: Teleflora Basket Full Of Wishes Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Anticipation of beautiful arrangement.

I didn't like: Flower arrangement was awful.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion