100% full Not resolved
2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband.What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and the florist did it the arrangement a second time.

It was, in fact, pretty scruffy looking. Today I sent the same couple the Basket Full of Wishes for their anniversary, and they me a picture of it.

Instead of the lovely arrangement pictured on the website, they got a basket with a very poor arrangement of nice flowers, with none of the greenery that gives it the finished look.I won't be complaining again, because I will never order from teleflora again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $69. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teleflora basket full of wishes arrangement from Teleflora was flower arrangement was awful , but reviewer liked anticipation of beautiful arrangement. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments