Dallas, Texas

I had the WORST first experience with the company!I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one.

Related: TELEFLORA is "Totally Unreliable'

The bases under the description were not even close to what i received. I ordered the Zen Artistry Standard along with the Yellow Fellow Standard. For both products i received a regular glass base instead of what was promised on the products description. The Zen Artistry promised to include bamboo and it DID NOT have it instead there were what seemed to be branches with leafs.

I had to call customer service twice. The first time i was okay with the deal i got for the yello fellow. However, later on when I called for the Zen Artistry it was the worst customer service experience. I was offered to get future discount which is absurd keeping on mind that TWO products were completely mest up in one day, i don't see how one can believe i could trust the business again with a special occasion like mothers day!

I have attached the images of the horrible arrangements as i offered to do when i was on the phone and was not even given that oppirtunity .

I ask that this is reviewed in order for me to get more than a re deliver and future 30% discount offer which i switched for atleast 40% refund.i am absoulutely discontent with the business.

Review about: Zen Artistry Arrangement.

Review #632097 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.