Woodbridge, New Jersey

I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day.I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking.

I could not believe the photo my mom had sent me when she received her flowers. It looked like something I could have bought for $10 at a grocery store. I contacted costumer service right away. They didn't even talk to me but automatically refunded part of my order.

even with the refund I am not pleased as I still spend more than the flowers she had received. I tried to contact them again but they refuse to contact me back. I am extremely disappointed with there false advertisement and lack of customer service.

I have linked the pictures of what I purchased and what my mom received.It's shocking that they call that a fair substitute.

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Shirlow
Delano, California, United States #967705

Had the same issue. This company is a scam!

Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement Teleflora "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Teleflora Royal Christmas Centerpiece Bouquet Review Teleflora "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more