Teleflora - Review about Wrong Flowers in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day.I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking.
I could not believe the photo my mom had sent me when she received her flowers. It looked like something I could have bought for $10 at a grocery store. I contacted costumer service right away. They didn't even talk to me but automatically refunded part of my order.
even with the refund I am not pleased as I still spend more than the flowers she had received. I tried to contact them again but they refuse to contact me back. I am extremely disappointed with there false advertisement and lack of customer service.
I have linked the pictures of what I purchased and what my mom received.It's shocking that they call that a fair substitute.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..."
- "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I keep reading about rude Management at Perkins. Well here's another one at the Colonia NJ restaurant: Food and service is good but any time we've had a problem..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..."