Woodbridge, New Jersey

I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day.I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking.

Related: Teleflora - Horrible service

I could not believe the photo my mom had sent me when she received her flowers. It looked like something I could have bought for $10 at a grocery store. I contacted costumer service right away. They didn't even talk to me but automatically refunded part of my order.

even with the refund I am not pleased as I still spend more than the flowers she had received. I tried to contact them again but they refuse to contact me back. I am extremely disappointed with there false advertisement and lack of customer service.

I have linked the pictures of what I purchased and what my mom received.It's shocking that they call that a fair substitute.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Shirlow
Delano, California, United States #967705

Had the same issue. This company is a scam!