I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day.I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking.
I could not believe the photo my mom had sent me when she received her flowers. It looked like something I could have bought for $10 at a grocery store. I contacted costumer service right away. They didn't even talk to me but automatically refunded part of my order.
even with the refund I am not pleased as I still spend more than the flowers she had received. I tried to contact them again but they refuse to contact me back. I am extremely disappointed with there false advertisement and lack of customer service.
I have linked the pictures of what I purchased and what my mom received.It's shocking that they call that a fair substitute.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."