Review about Telefloras Garden Romance from Lincoln, Nebraska

97 of 222 Teleflora reviews

62294 order number

Teleflora

My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora.

My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet from a florists in Lincoln. But a Hyvee (local grocery chain in Nebraska) delivered the flowers. They were small, beginning to brown and tiny. This was a arrangement from the grocery store floor. The kid that delivered them was wearing a Hyvee tshirt, driving a Hyvee van, and said he made the arrangement himself. If if I wanted grocery store flowers I would've stopped by there myself on the way home. Teleflora is saying that the flower shop is located in the grocery store. Confirming they're selling flower arrangements from from a grocery store. I asked for a refund they're offering 40% refund which is unacceptable. I want a full refund as I was expecting a 100$ flower arrangement from a professional florists where the flowers are large and fresh. If I had known where the flowers were coming from, I wouldn't have made the order. I feel completely misled and overcharged.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Telefloras Garden Romance
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #676029

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037374

Next time call a local florist directly instead of using a wire service. wire services take over 30 % of the money leaving the shop with less money to give you your money's worth. You will always get your money's worth of flowers going directly with the flower shop. I use google all the time. just search in the city you want the flowers to go to and the shops names will appear!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about
×