Review about Teleflora Rose Reflection Casket Insert from Richmond Dale, Ohio

I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral.It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful.

I knew it would be prefect. When I got to the funeral and saw nothing on the side of the casket I started to get upset and went up to see if I can see what happened to my flowers. Right beside her head were three roses wrapped in green paper with fake berries and baby breath. I was so upset this is not what I ordered.

Picture of what I ordered is attached.I contacted customer service and this was their response: I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction in the casket insert that was delivered.Unfortunately we are unable to issue a full refund on an order that was delivered, accepted and served it's intended purpose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teleflora Rose Reflection Casket Insert
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #744708

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 25 #1100426

What's wrong with you?

0 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2015 #1074072 Vallejo, California

It's just going to get covered in dirt, much like your friend. Someday, people will evolve beyond religion and it's silly practice of burying their dead.

22 10 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.