Review about Teleflora Rose Reflection Casket Insert from Richmond Dale, Ohio
I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral.It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful.
I knew it would be prefect. When I got to the funeral and saw nothing on the side of the casket I started to get upset and went up to see if I can see what happened to my flowers. Right beside her head were three roses wrapped in green paper with fake berries and baby breath. I was so upset this is not what I ordered.
Picture of what I ordered is attached.I contacted customer service and this was their response: I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction in the casket insert that was delivered.Unfortunately we are unable to issue a full refund on an order that was delivered, accepted and served it's intended purpose.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teleflora Rose Reflection Casket Insert
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it! My new co-worker received it today..."
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."