Richmond Dale, Ohio
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral.It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful.

Related: Teleflora Flowers Review

I knew it would be prefect. When I got to the funeral and saw nothing on the side of the casket I started to get upset and went up to see if I can see what happened to my flowers. Right beside her head were three roses wrapped in green paper with fake berries and baby breath. I was so upset this is not what I ordered.

Picture of what I ordered is attached.I contacted customer service and this was their response: I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction in the casket insert that was delivered.Unfortunately we are unable to issue a full refund on an order that was delivered, accepted and served it's intended purpose.

Review about: Teleflora Rose Reflection Casket Insert.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

kuei,

What's wrong with you?

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1074072

It's just going to get covered in dirt, much like your friend. Someday, people will evolve beyond religion and it's silly practice of burying their dead.