Pico Rivera, California
3.9
Turnaround Time

What I ordered was the Deck of Halls Tree and what I received was something you can buy at Home Depot.Asked for 12/17/20015 delivery date and it was delivered 12/12/2015?

If you go to the web site the item I ordered is awesome but what What was delivered was a joke and a substitute which is their # 1 problem.Will I use Teleflore again, yes, I hope was a fluke and never happens again.

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora - Unhappy Customer, Extremely unhappy wife Teleflora "Ordered at 9 am on 2/14/17 and my wife never got her flowers! I tried calling multiple times, one time I was on hold for 45 minutes before I had..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora Delivery Service Review Teleflora "Placed an order for my wife on February 13 at 11:00 am. I was required to give them a delivery zip code before I could even place my order but..." Read more Teleflora substituted the majority of order Teleflora "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more