Review about Teleflora Deck The Halls Tree Bouquet from Pico Rivera, California
What I ordered was the Deck of Halls Tree and what I received was something you can buy at Home Depot.Asked for 12/17/20015 delivery date and it was delivered 12/12/2015?
If you go to the web site the item I ordered is awesome but what What was delivered was a joke and a substitute which is their # 1 problem.Will I use Teleflore again, yes, I hope was a fluke and never happens again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Teleflora Deck The Halls Tree Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..."
- "Pic 1 is what I ordered...pic 2 is what I got...suppose to be delivered on 1-11-16...arrived 1-16-16...offered me 50% off my next order since I was unhappy. Do they..."
- "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."