Pico Rivera, California

What I ordered was the Deck of Halls Tree and what I received was something you can buy at Home Depot.Asked for 12/17/20015 delivery date and it was delivered 12/12/2015?

Related: Review about Telefloras Garden Romance from Lincoln, Nebraska

If you go to the web site the item I ordered is awesome but what What was delivered was a joke and a substitute which is their # 1 problem.Will I use Teleflore again, yes, I hope was a fluke and never happens again.

Review about: Teleflora Deck The Halls Tree Bouquet.

3.9
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Teleflora - Telaflora Never Again Teleflora "File attached shows what I ordered, what arrived, and how it looked two days later. I ordered this Feb 9 so that it would not be a rushed job and..." Read more Teleflora - Unhappy Customer, Extremely unhappy wife Teleflora "Ordered at 9 am on 2/14/17 and my wife never got her flowers! I tried calling multiple times, one time I was on hold for 45 minutes before I had..." Read more Teleflora - Ripped off for 2nd (and last) time Teleflora "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more