Teleflora - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from San Antonio, Texas
Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was received
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it! My new co-worker received it today..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "This is the very firat time that i have used this and trust me that when i say this, i will never use this ever again. My hair is coming..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."