Atlanta, Georgia
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for mothers day.I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture.

I got 7 carnations and daisys i could have picked from my yard. I wrote teleflora and the sent me an email sajd i would get 40% off my next order. Like i would ever use them again. I called the customer service and got a person thst hardly spoke English and they only would give me a refund of 10 dollars when i spent 70...

70 for 7 freaking carnations.WTF

Review about: Teleflora Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

I am a florist & I want to tell you, no one can make that arrangement like it looks in the pictures with the receipt that Teleflora gives you.I think they must cut & paste in the picture to get 2 stems of each flower to go all around the whole arrangement.

There is NO WAY a person can make that arrangement look like the picture with the flowers they tell you to put in it.

Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement Teleflora "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Teleflora - Telaflora Never Again Teleflora "File attached shows what I ordered, what arrived, and how it looked two days later. I ordered this Feb 9 so that it would not be a rushed job and..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more