I ordered flowers for mothers day.I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture.
I got 7 carnations and daisys i could have picked from my yard. I wrote teleflora and the sent me an email sajd i would get 40% off my next order. Like i would ever use them again. I called the customer service and got a person thst hardly spoke English and they only would give me a refund of 10 dollars when i spent 70...
70 for 7 freaking carnations.WTF
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "...I receive an email "your delivery wont be delivered as requested" When I clicked the link to reschedule..."
- "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Ordered a pair of Leggings on November 13th 2016 for my sister's birthday on November 21st. Her Birthday comes and goes and a few days after my sister informs me..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."