Spring, Texas
2.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Don't waste your time or money.I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the bouquet my wife carried on our wedding day and I found the perfect one, with her favorite flowers and I have been so excited to see her face when it was delivered and I was handed this arrangement, it is a pretty arrangement but it is not what I chose, not even close, ugly lillies and green fillers are considered comparable quality and value..this is a premium upgrade?

My thoughtfulness and hours studying was wasted. Where is the INCLUDED mylar baloon? If the ordered arrangement couldn't be reproduced as pictured why even attempt it, why have a contract with a florist if they aren't making what your selling.

I rather keep my $107.00 and buy a gift.Thank you Teleflora so much for taking away my thoughtful suprise.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion