Teleflora - Review about Dazzling Day Bouquet from Spring, Texas

Don't waste your time or money.I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the bouquet my wife carried on our wedding day and I found the perfect one, with her favorite flowers and I have been so excited to see her face when it was delivered and I was handed this arrangement, it is a pretty arrangement but it is not what I chose, not even close, ugly lillies and green fillers are considered comparable quality and value..this is a premium upgrade?

My thoughtfulness and hours studying was wasted. Where is the INCLUDED mylar baloon? If the ordered arrangement couldn't be reproduced as pictured why even attempt it, why have a contract with a florist if they aren't making what your selling.

I rather keep my $107.00 and buy a gift.Thank you Teleflora so much for taking away my thoughtful suprise.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dazzling Day Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #652479 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.