2.8
Style and Design

Two days ago I placed an order (266235258) to be delivered on Valentine's day.Yesterday Wednesday 14th I received a phone call at 6:24 pm from a local florist apologizing for not being able to deliver the order that day.

They offered an upgrade and an apology note. I called them today at 12:42 pm to inquire about when they were going to deliver the order and they said that "whitin the hour". It is now 6:30 pm and still they haven't deliver. I just want to express my total dissatisfaction with the service provided.

I regret submitting a survey giving Teleflora an excellent review. It is totally unacceptable the level of service received so far. No one have called me today about the delay on the order.

An apology and an upgrade is not sufficient.I'd prefer to have my money back and Teleflora can forget about the order I placed two days ago.

Review about: Teleflora Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1292954

Next time use Flower Shop Network.It is a network of local florist across the USA.

You will receive great customer service and better quality flowers.And you can choose the florist you want to use and communicate with them directly.