Featured

Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container.It was not planned into the container.

The well manicured scene was replaced with what looks like a handful of moss, thrown on top and a rock added. Not even close to the same item. The companies response was to say that they researched it, this is code for we needed get the answers we wanted so we made it up. This is insane!

And after all that they offer you no resolution to the problem but a discount on future orders. Again insane!

I am sorry I ever spent money there in the first place I won't make that mistake again.Don't waste your money on Teleflora site

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of money tree. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Teleflora - Royal Christmas Centerpiece Bouquet Review Teleflora "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..." Read more Teleflora - Flowers Review Teleflora "Please! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! They almost ruined my valentine. I am a regular flower purchaser! I have seen it all. But this company here is about to..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more