Kelowna, British Columbia
Featured

Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container.It was not planned into the container.

The well manicured scene was replaced with what looks like a handful of moss, thrown on top and a rock added. Not even close to the same item. The companies response was to say that they researched it, this is code for we needed get the answers we wanted so we made it up. This is insane!

And after all that they offer you no resolution to the problem but a discount on future orders. Again insane!

I am sorry I ever spent money there in the first place I won't make that mistake again.Don't waste your money on Teleflora site

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora substituted the majority of order Teleflora "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..." Read more Teleflora - I did not order Flowers that will die in a week or so!!!! I ordered African Voilets and that is what the lady on the phone told me that would be sent Teleflora "Yes I have contacted them and all I am getting is the running around. I am very upset over this for I was assured by the lady on the phone..." Read more Teleflora - Unhappy Customer, Extremely unhappy wife Teleflora "Ordered at 9 am on 2/14/17 and my wife never got her flowers! I tried calling multiple times, one time I was on hold for 45 minutes before I had..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more