Featured

Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container.It was not planned into the container.

The well manicured scene was replaced with what looks like a handful of moss, thrown on top and a rock added. Not even close to the same item. The companies response was to say that they researched it, this is code for we needed get the answers we wanted so we made it up. This is insane!

And after all that they offer you no resolution to the problem but a discount on future orders. Again insane!

I am sorry I ever spent money there in the first place I won't make that mistake again.Don't waste your money on Teleflora site

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of money tree. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments