Kelowna, British Columbia

Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container.It was not planned into the container.

The well manicured scene was replaced with what looks like a handful of moss, thrown on top and a rock added. Not even close to the same item. The companies response was to say that they researched it, this is code for we needed get the answers we wanted so we made it up. This is insane!

And after all that they offer you no resolution to the problem but a discount on future orders. Again insane!

I am sorry I ever spent money there in the first place I won't make that mistake again.Don't waste your money on Teleflora site

Review about: Money Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement Teleflora "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..." Read more Teleflora Delivery Service Review Teleflora "Placed an order for my wife on February 13 at 11:00 am. I was required to give them a delivery zip code before I could even place my order but..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora - Ripped off for 2nd (and last) time Teleflora "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more