Teleflora - Paid for a beautiful bouquet, but received a sloppy mess of flowers.
I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers.The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers.
It wasn't nearly as full as the picture on their website. It looked like something a child would throw together. I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version.
I couldn't be much more disappointed On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldn't use a coupon code with my selected payment method.Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wondrous Wishes
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet. Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered. Note - not even..."
- "I ordered flowers for mothers day. I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture. I got 7 carnations and daisys i could..."
- "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."