New Canaan, Connecticut

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers.The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers.

It wasn't nearly as full as the picture on their website. It looked like something a child would throw together. I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version.

I couldn't be much more disappointed On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldn't use a coupon code with my selected payment method.Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora - Bait and Switch!!! Teleflora "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Teleflora Flowers Review Teleflora "Please! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! They almost ruined my valentine. I am a regular flower purchaser! I have seen it all. But this company here is about to..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more