I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers.The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers.
It wasn't nearly as full as the picture on their website. It looked like something a child would throw together. I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version.
I couldn't be much more disappointed On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldn't use a coupon code with my selected payment method.Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wondrous Wishes
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."