Teleflora - Paid for a beautiful bouquet, but received a sloppy mess of flowers.
I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers.The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers.
It wasn't nearly as full as the picture on their website. It looked like something a child would throw together. I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version.
I couldn't be much more disappointed On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldn't use a coupon code with my selected payment method.Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wondrous Wishes
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year. The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered. There were less then half the amount..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."