I ordered the "The Polka Dot & Posies arrangement to to be sent to my cousin, which was all white Daisy's & pink small rose buds - what she actually received was a weedy arrangement of pink carnations & white ugly looking mums.The vase was not the one in the picture, the one sent was a typical ugly plain glass vase which not even a ribbon was included.

The one I ordered was a pale pink glass vase with a pink and white polka dot ribbon around it. Teleflora would not replace it nor would the florist they used.

Teleflora offered to credit me with a 20% refund and I told him no and that was insulting to me.I didn't want to be refunded I wanted a proper arrangement re sent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flower arrangement was awful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora polka dots and posies arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Teleflora needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora polka dots and posies arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments