100% full Not resolved

I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured.It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with different filler flowers unarranged with a cheap sloppy pink bow.

Take a look at the delivered product vs what was advertised. It's as if they just shoved random flowers in a vase. It's hideous. I am so disappointed after exceeding my budget because I loved the arrangement so much and wanted my mother to feel special.

I don't know how they can deliver such a lesser product and still be in business.

I should have checked the reviews.I will never order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teleflora lavender chiffon bouquet from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57 and wants Teleflora to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Teleflora - Telaflora Never Again Teleflora "File attached shows what I ordered, what arrived, and how it looked two days later. I ordered this Feb 9 so that it would not be a rushed job and..." Read more Teleflora Citrus Kissed Flower Arrangement Review Teleflora "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more