I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured.It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with different filler flowers unarranged with a cheap sloppy pink bow.
Take a look at the delivered product vs what was advertised. It's as if they just shoved random flowers in a vase. It's hideous. I am so disappointed after exceeding my budget because I loved the arrangement so much and wanted my mother to feel special.
I don't know how they can deliver such a lesser product and still be in business.
I should have checked the reviews.I will never order from them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Today is Fathers Day so I decided to invite my husband for lunch at Long Johns Silver. First I noticed how dirty the floors, counters and eating area had been. Latter,..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."