I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured.It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with different filler flowers unarranged with a cheap sloppy pink bow.
Take a look at the delivered product vs what was advertised. It's as if they just shoved random flowers in a vase. It's hideous. I am so disappointed after exceeding my budget because I loved the arrangement so much and wanted my mother to feel special.
I don't know how they can deliver such a lesser product and still be in business.
I should have checked the reviews.I will never order from them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- " I ordered a I phone 7+ and it was delivered on September 21 however it was only an iPhone 7 not a plush. I returned it immediately to the..."
- "Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not. We requested repair from Warrantec. One..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."