Novato, California
100% full Not resolved

I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured.It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with different filler flowers unarranged with a cheap sloppy pink bow.

Take a look at the delivered product vs what was advertised. It's as if they just shoved random flowers in a vase. It's hideous. I am so disappointed after exceeding my budget because I loved the arrangement so much and wanted my mother to feel special.

I don't know how they can deliver such a lesser product and still be in business.

I should have checked the reviews.I will never order from them again.

Review about: Teleflora Lavender Chiffon Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora Birthday Sparkle Bouquet Review Teleflora "If I could rate this florist company a 0 I would. This place is a scam o order my God mother a beautiful arrangement on yesterday I paid $15 to..." Read more Teleflora Sub-standard Teleflora "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more Teleflora - Bait and Switch!!! Teleflora "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more