I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured.It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with different filler flowers unarranged with a cheap sloppy pink bow.

Take a look at the delivered product vs what was advertised. It's as if they just shoved random flowers in a vase. It's hideous. I am so disappointed after exceeding my budget because I loved the arrangement so much and wanted my mother to feel special.

I don't know how they can deliver such a lesser product and still be in business.

I should have checked the reviews.I will never order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teleflora lavender chiffon bouquet from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57 and wants Teleflora to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments