Ordered flowers for a friend for her birthday YESTERDAY a 11:00 am.Received a call at 2:00 pm that they couldn't deliver due to the "cold weather." Called every florist in Sterling, VA to hear that they were all delivering that day.

Was promised they would be delivered early today. At 2:00 pm they still were not delivered. When I called, and was left on hold for 15 minutes, I was told "Oh, they can't deliver today due to the cold weather. Will tell EVERYONE I know about my experience.

RUINED my friend birthday, who is having a very hard time right now.Hate this irresponsible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teleflora flowers. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments