Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement.What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all.
Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full refund. They insisted on picking up unwanted item (what an embarrassment ). Pick up had to happen within 48 hrs from the delivery time.
Recipient was supposed to be contacted to arrange for the pick up time - that never happened.
It took me additional email to let them know that my relatives are working and can't babysit their courier service all day long.When 2-day old flowers were picked up, I got refund for the item, but they withheld $15 service charge.
I am infuriated!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "I ordered two Teleflora center pieces at $190 each! !! Thought i was giving the first photo but each actually received the second photo. Not quite sure where to..."
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "Dear friends I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the..."
- "I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea. I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."