Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement.What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all.

Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full refund. They insisted on picking up unwanted item (what an embarrassment ). Pick up had to happen within 48 hrs from the delivery time.

Recipient was supposed to be contacted to arrange for the pick up time - that never happened.

It took me additional email to let them know that my relatives are working and can't babysit their courier service all day long.When 2-day old flowers were picked up, I got refund for the item, but they withheld $15 service charge.

I am infuriated!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teleflora zen artistry arrangement from Teleflora was failure of full refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments