Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement.What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all.
Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full refund. They insisted on picking up unwanted item (what an embarrassment ). Pick up had to happen within 48 hrs from the delivery time.
Recipient was supposed to be contacted to arrange for the pick up time - that never happened.
It took me additional email to let them know that my relatives are working and can't babysit their courier service all day long.When 2-day old flowers were picked up, I got refund for the item, but they withheld $15 service charge.
I am infuriated!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Teleflora is a scam! First picture is what I ordered online. Second picture is what was actually delivered. Do NOT waste your money!..."
- "On 16th December I ordered a fruit and floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December I received notification of delivery and the recipients emailed me to Thank me. When..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition. It had my last name on it. I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it...."
- "Empire did my house and it's turn into a night mare and thousands of dollars lost . 616 915 2975..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."