Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement.What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all.
Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full refund. They insisted on picking up unwanted item (what an embarrassment ). Pick up had to happen within 48 hrs from the delivery time.
Recipient was supposed to be contacted to arrange for the pick up time - that never happened.
It took me additional email to let them know that my relatives are working and can't babysit their courier service all day long.When 2-day old flowers were picked up, I got refund for the item, but they withheld $15 service charge.
I am infuriated!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "Teleflora is a complete comedy. I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but..."
- "Purchased Sauder Tall display cabinet 419065. Looked lovely in the picture. Extremely cheaply made, all particle board with wood like finish. Back had trifold cardboard- like backing. To..."
- "I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers. I paid $15 for a $30 value. All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December..."
- "On April of 2013 I used PeopleSmart's one dollar trial. After cancelling the trial moments after, I thought I would be good and not have to worry about further monthly..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."