Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet.Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered.

Note - not even the keepsake vase was used. The flowers used are not the same, nor are the colors of the flowers the same. I ordered from Teleflora for the very reason that I thought I could / would receive what was pictured. I can not think of any company that accept money for a product they can not provide, then send what they have on hand.

The web page provides a email form to forward To customer service.We will see if I receive a response, and how they handle my complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "did not receive what was ordered" of teleflora premium love and joy bouquet bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Teleflora needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora premium love and joy bouquet bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments