Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet.Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered.
Note - not even the keepsake vase was used. The flowers used are not the same, nor are the colors of the flowers the same. I ordered from Teleflora for the very reason that I thought I could / would receive what was pictured. I can not think of any company that accept money for a product they can not provide, then send what they have on hand.
The web page provides a email form to forward To customer service.We will see if I receive a response, and how they handle my complaint.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "Take a look. This is what you get 2 days late, crappy mums for lilies, wilted roses, cheap filler stick in a vase of dirty water ..."
- "How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it! My new co-worker received it today..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."