Teleflora - Like others on here, did not get anything close to their advertised product
Update added by user Dec 20, 2014
after numerous messages back and forth with three different customer service representatives and three different offers, they finally gave me a 50% refund, which seems reasonable for what was delivered.
Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2014
I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of it and emailed my disappointment.complaint to Teleflora. I received a message back from Holly G in customer service stating they were issuing a 30% refund to my credit card. Mind you this 30% would bring the price down to roughly the equivalent price of the standard version of the arrangement. I emailed back and told them I was not satisfied as the arrangement delivered fell way short of what they show as the product they provide even at the standard order level. Then, to add insult to injury, I received an email from them advertising that I could order that same arrangement, in any level from standard to premium, for (you guessed it)...30% off. This was a mass marketing email, not one just sent to me, so they are now telling me they gave me NOTHING!!
Avoid using this florist!!!
I have attached pics that show the difference in standard and deluxe from their website along with what was delivered to my mom. Decide for yourself if they care about customer service or satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivered product
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Thomas Kinkades A Kiss For Santa
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet. Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered. Note - not even..."
- "...I receive an email "your delivery wont be delivered as requested" When I clicked the link to reschedule..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I will stick to the facts. Bought 2016 5th Wheel Venom from Terry Vaughn. When I first..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."