Teleflora - Like others on here, did not get anything close to their advertised product
Update added by user Dec 20, 2014
after numerous messages back and forth with three different customer service representatives and three different offers, they finally gave me a 50% refund, which seems reasonable for what was delivered.
Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2014
I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of it and emailed my disappointment.complaint to Teleflora. I received a message back from Holly G in customer service stating they were issuing a 30% refund to my credit card. Mind you this 30% would bring the price down to roughly the equivalent price of the standard version of the arrangement. I emailed back and told them I was not satisfied as the arrangement delivered fell way short of what they show as the product they provide even at the standard order level. Then, to add insult to injury, I received an email from them advertising that I could order that same arrangement, in any level from standard to premium, for (you guessed it)...30% off. This was a mass marketing email, not one just sent to me, so they are now telling me they gave me NOTHING!!
Avoid using this florist!!!
I have attached pics that show the difference in standard and deluxe from their website along with what was delivered to my mom. Decide for yourself if they care about customer service or satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivered product
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Thomas Kinkades A Kiss For Santa
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was..."
- "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..."
- "Teleflora is a complete comedy. I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I will stick to the facts. Bought 2016 5th Wheel Venom from Terry Vaughn. When I first..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."