Alvin, Texas
Featured Resolved
2.2

Update by user Dec 20, 2014

after numerous messages back and forth with three different customer service representatives and three different offers, they finally gave me a 50% refund, which seems reasonable for what was delivered.

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2014

I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of it and emailed my disappointment.complaint to Teleflora. I received a message back from Holly G in customer service stating they were issuing a 30% refund to my credit card. Mind you this 30% would bring the price down to roughly the equivalent price of the standard version of the arrangement. I emailed back and told them I was not satisfied as the arrangement delivered fell way short of what they show as the product they provide even at the standard order level. Then, to add insult to injury, I received an email from them advertising that I could order that same arrangement, in any level from standard to premium, for (you guessed it)...30% off. This was a mass marketing email, not one just sent to me, so they are now telling me they gave me NOTHING!!

Avoid using this florist!!!

I have attached pics that show the difference in standard and deluxe from their website along with what was delivered to my mom. Decide for yourself if they care about customer service or satisfaction.

Tim Perry

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivered product, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

pictsidhe
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #950560

I had the same problem, the website picture had about four times as many flowers as was delivered.the arrangement was pretty awful too.

Teleflora ignored my first email complaint.

They then offered me a discount on future purchases.Now they've said they'll give me 40% refund.

sewing

So sad.Unfortunately it depends on the flower store that delivered the order.

Sure up you checked with them.

I can see that they for sure did not give you the amount of roses you see in the original arrangement.

wow
San Antonio, Texas, United States #918665

wow. so not what you ordered. hope you have a great christmas.

cobtm42
to wow Friendswood, Texas, United States #918672

thank you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well!