Teleflora - Like others on here, did not get anything close to their advertised product

Update added by user Dec 20, 2014

after numerous messages back and forth with three different customer service representatives and three different offers, they finally gave me a 50% refund, which seems reasonable for what was delivered.

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2014

I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of it and emailed my disappointment.complaint to Teleflora. I received a message back from Holly G in customer service stating they were issuing a 30% refund to my credit card. Mind you this 30% would bring the price down to roughly the equivalent price of the standard version of the arrangement. I emailed back and told them I was not satisfied as the arrangement delivered fell way short of what they show as the product they provide even at the standard order level. Then, to add insult to injury, I received an email from them advertising that I could order that same arrangement, in any level from standard to premium, for (you guessed it)...30% off. This was a mass marketing email, not one just sent to me, so they are now telling me they gave me NOTHING!!

Avoid using this florist!!!

I have attached pics that show the difference in standard and deluxe from their website along with what was delivered to my mom. Decide for yourself if they care about customer service or satisfaction.

Tim Perry

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Thomas Kinkades A Kiss For Santa
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #572283 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25, 2015 #950560 Manchester, Manchester

I had the same problem, the website picture had about four times as many flowers as was delivered. the arrangement was pretty awful too. Teleflora ignored my first email complaint. They then offered me a discount on future purchases. Now they've said they'll give me 40% refund.

Jan 11, 2015 #929654

So sad. Unfortunately it depends on the flower store that delivered the order. Sure up you checked with them. I can see that they for sure did not give you the amount of roses you see in the original arrangement.

Dec 20, 2014 #918665 San Antonio, Texas

wow. so not what you ordered. hope you have a great christmas.

2 0 Reply

Dec 20, 2014 #918672 Friendswood, Texas

thank you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about