I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year.The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered.
There were less then half the amount of flowers in the arrangement. The flowers were very poor quality, the vase was dirty, not the correct color and the bow was not on the vase (which by the was the main reason I ordered this particular arrangement). After she sent me the picture I called Teleflora and asked for a refund. I waited on hold for over an hour for a supervisor, at which point I hung up, called back and waited another 45 minutes until someone picked up.
After speaking to this person, I was told that they would only refund 70% of my $45.00 order and if I wanted a full refund they would have to go back to pick the flowers up. So basically, they wanted to now take my mother's gift away on her birthday??? I will not allow my mother to be even more disappointed on her birthday, so I went ahead agreed to the 70% refund and was told I would receive a confirmation email. When I received the email, it gave me a discount code for my next order????
NO REFUND??? I called AGAIN, was left on hold another 40 minutes and ultimately hung up and called my bank to dispute the charge.
They can keep their "discount code" because I will NEVER order flowers from this company again!!!Horrible experience!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teleflora Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it! My new co-worker received it today..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "Called and placed an order payong wirh credit card an hour before it was do. No show and no call. Never order from 2800 s congress ave in lake worth..."
- "Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times. Each time it is the thermal fuse. I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty...."
- "I ordered the "Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles" and found nothing "Deluxe" about it. I am in the UK and wanted to surprise my mother in the US on her birthday...."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."