I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year.The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered.
There were less then half the amount of flowers in the arrangement. The flowers were very poor quality, the vase was dirty, not the correct color and the bow was not on the vase (which by the was the main reason I ordered this particular arrangement). After she sent me the picture I called Teleflora and asked for a refund. I waited on hold for over an hour for a supervisor, at which point I hung up, called back and waited another 45 minutes until someone picked up.
After speaking to this person, I was told that they would only refund 70% of my $45.00 order and if I wanted a full refund they would have to go back to pick the flowers up. So basically, they wanted to now take my mother's gift away on her birthday??? I will not allow my mother to be even more disappointed on her birthday, so I went ahead agreed to the 70% refund and was told I would receive a confirmation email. When I received the email, it gave me a discount code for my next order????
NO REFUND??? I called AGAIN, was left on hold another 40 minutes and ultimately hung up and called my bank to dispute the charge.
They can keep their "discount code" because I will NEVER order flowers from this company again!!!Horrible experience!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teleflora Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I had a AA Energizer in my computer mouse. It had been in there for over 6 months. One day I saw the light blinking and figured I needed a..."
- "Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc. a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp...."
- "I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years. Bespoke shirts, etc. I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service . However, the FIRST..."