I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year.The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered.

There were less then half the amount of flowers in the arrangement. The flowers were very poor quality, the vase was dirty, not the correct color and the bow was not on the vase (which by the was the main reason I ordered this particular arrangement). After she sent me the picture I called Teleflora and asked for a refund. I waited on hold for over an hour for a supervisor, at which point I hung up, called back and waited another 45 minutes until someone picked up.

After speaking to this person, I was told that they would only refund 70% of my $45.00 order and if I wanted a full refund they would have to go back to pick the flowers up. So basically, they wanted to now take my mother's gift away on her birthday??? I will not allow my mother to be even more disappointed on her birthday, so I went ahead agreed to the 70% refund and was told I would receive a confirmation email. When I received the email, it gave me a discount code for my next order????

NO REFUND??? I called AGAIN, was left on hold another 40 minutes and ultimately hung up and called my bank to dispute the charge.

They can keep their "discount code" because I will NEVER order flowers from this company again!!!Horrible experience!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about