Bellflower, California

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job.It was 5oclock and still no flowers.

I called and they talked me into refunding some of the money back .

I placed order to have another arrangement delivered to her job again, what a disappointment, I had paid for early delivery not only where they late but was not the flowers I ordered, the case was a cheap glass retro base, flowers where cheap , old flowers nothing like the pics I paid for.

Horrible practice teleflora , scamming people!!

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Never got flowers, Flower arrangements, Delivered product.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora - I did not order Flowers that will die in a week or so!!!! I ordered African Voilets and that is what the lady on the phone told me that would be sent Teleflora "Yes I have contacted them and all I am getting is the running around. I am very upset over this for I was assured by the lady on the phone..." Read more Teleflora - Did your party receive exactly what you ordered? Teleflora "I ordered Cotton Candy in a larger size instead of the smaller size.My friend received fewer flowers than their cheapest..." Read more Teleflora - Ripped off for 2nd (and last) time Teleflora "At Christmas I ordered the Thomas Kinkade arrangement for my sister and her husband. What they got looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement I ordered, even after I complained and..." Read more Teleflora Delivery Service Review Teleflora "Placed an order for my wife on February 13 at 11:00 am. I was required to give them a delivery zip code before I could even place my order but..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more