I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job.It was 5oclock and still no flowers.

I called and they talked me into refunding some of the money back .

I placed order to have another arrangement delivered to her job again, what a disappointment, I had paid for early delivery not only where they late but was not the flowers I ordered, the case was a cheap glass retro base, flowers where cheap , old flowers nothing like the pics I paid for.

Horrible practice teleflora , scamming people!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of teleflora arrangement from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never got flowers, flower arrangements and delivered product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments