Teleflora - Flowers were a joke

111 of 222 Teleflora reviews

Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid.Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital.

The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff, and the ribbon was a cheap ribbon which would of been nice if there was nothing. They never replaced the bouquet, no one contacted me and my friend past away with a *** bouquet in her hospital room. Was so disappointing and a waste of money and effort to see those sad flowers, was a joke!

Never heard anything for 2 months from Teleflora.Some discount was given of 20 bucks, I didn't want the money I was my friend to have beautiful flowers in her room.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228778 Bryant, Arkansas, United States

Same thing happened to me with a different florist! She was happy because we thought of her and sent flowers but they looked like old Walmart flowers and we paid almost a hundred dollars for them before delivery fees! We did get a refund so we could send her something else however

0 0 Reply

Aug 06 #1195568 Portland, Oregon, United States

Suck it up. Some people would rather die with last gift than to care how much it looks like.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.