Teleflora - Flowers were a joke
Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid.Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital.
The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff, and the ribbon was a cheap ribbon which would of been nice if there was nothing. They never replaced the bouquet, no one contacted me and my friend past away with a *** bouquet in her hospital room. Was so disappointing and a waste of money and effort to see those sad flowers, was a joke!
Never heard anything for 2 months from Teleflora.Some discount was given of 20 bucks, I didn't want the money I was my friend to have beautiful flowers in her room.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for mothers day. I git the deluxe cotton candy flowers...it had roses and was very pretty in the picture. I got 7 carnations and daisys i could..."
- "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."