Featured Not resolved

Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid.Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital.

The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff, and the ribbon was a cheap ribbon which would of been nice if there was nothing. They never replaced the bouquet, no one contacted me and my friend past away with a *** bouquet in her hospital room. Was so disappointing and a waste of money and effort to see those sad flowers, was a joke!

Never heard anything for 2 months from Teleflora.Some discount was given of 20 bucks, I didn't want the money I was my friend to have beautiful flowers in her room.

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1327410

Yes Teleflora is a joke, had to make 4 different choices before they had one that was in stock, Ugggh!! tried to put in the Wal-Mart promo code they sent me,, it would not except it, I tried to talk to someone at Teleflora but I could not understand them, there English was so bad... I went to the local flower shop in the next town and got a much better deal, Wal-Mart Teleflora is a Joke..

Bryant, Arkansas, United States #1228778

Same thing happened to me with a different florist! She was happy because we thought of her and sent flowers but they looked like old Walmart flowers and we paid almost a hundred dollars for them before delivery fees! We did get a refund so we could send her something else however

Portland, Oregon, United States #1195568

Suck it up. Some people would rather die with last gift than to care how much it looks like.