Featured Not resolved

Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid.Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital.

The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff, and the ribbon was a cheap ribbon which would of been nice if there was nothing. They never replaced the bouquet, no one contacted me and my friend past away with a *** bouquet in her hospital room. Was so disappointing and a waste of money and effort to see those sad flowers, was a joke!

Never heard anything for 2 months from Teleflora.Some discount was given of 20 bucks, I didn't want the money I was my friend to have beautiful flowers in her room.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora bouquet. Teleflora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1327410

Yes Teleflora is a joke, had to make 4 different choices before they had one that was in stock, Ugggh!! tried to put in the Wal-Mart promo code they sent me,, it would not except it, I tried to talk to someone at Teleflora but I could not understand them, there English was so bad... I went to the local flower shop in the next town and got a much better deal, Wal-Mart Teleflora is a Joke..

Bryant, Arkansas, United States #1228778

Same thing happened to me with a different florist! She was happy because we thought of her and sent flowers but they looked like old Walmart flowers and we paid almost a hundred dollars for them before delivery fees! We did get a refund so we could send her something else however

Portland, Oregon, United States #1195568

Suck it up. Some people would rather die with last gift than to care how much it looks like.