Resolved
2.1
Turnaround Time

Teleflora's distributor sent a bunch of flowers shoved into a vase.It was supposed to be a $80 premium bouquet.

The flowers were cheaper and not arranged. Embarrassing! Vase was the same though. Tele flora refunded 50% back to me after I called to complain.

I first tried their on line customer service who only offered a 40% off next purchase. Who in right mind would buy from them again? It seems to me that distributor figures buyer will not see delivered product so they don't care to recreate what is bought.

Thank goodness my mother in law sent me a photo.Very angry that I was cheated.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teleflora premium love and joy bouquet bouquet from Teleflora was quality received Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments