Teleflora's distributor sent a bunch of flowers shoved into a vase.It was supposed to be a $80 premium bouquet.
The flowers were cheaper and not arranged. Embarrassing! Vase was the same though. Tele flora refunded 50% back to me after I called to complain.
I first tried their on line customer service who only offered a 40% off next purchase. Who in right mind would buy from them again? It seems to me that distributor figures buyer will not see delivered product so they don't care to recreate what is bought.
Thank goodness my mother in law sent me a photo.Very angry that I was cheated.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality received
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured. It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with..."
- "I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly. I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage..."
- " Ordered 3 cords of wood and he only delivered shy of 2. Finally got the wood stacked. When stacked, I was a third of a cord shy of 2...and..."
- "This company is horrible - they refuse to stand behind their goods. Sold my wife and I a bill of goods about our living room (purchased the Guardsman Elite..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."