I placed an order for same day deliver at 11am on a Sunday.The website states that as long as the order by 12pm the order will delivered same day.

At 11:45am I receive a phone call stating that my deliver would not be placed today because there are no florist available to make the delivery. I called Teleflora and they had me on hold for 18min before I was able to speak to the supervisor Grace. She tried to explain that the website would only process the order if there was a same day delivery shop in that area and that its probably that the florist made all their delivers for the day. First I find that hard to believe, secondly the website states as long as the order is place by 12pm, the order will be delivered the same day.

Grace tried to offer me 30% off on my next order. I refuse to purchase flowers from this company again for lack of proper advertising and poor customer service. They refunded 50% of my order and will deliver the flowers the next day, which will be too late. I am unable to find another company that does same day after 12pm so I am left with no other options.

I am highly unsatisfied. The need to revise this statement on their website "Same-Day Flower Delivery

Flowers delivered the same day as long as you place your order before 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday, or by 12:00 PM on Saturday or Sunday (in your recipient's time zone).

Need some quick ideas?Below are our most popular bouquets."

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $95. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments