1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a flower arrangement called "Hold Me Close" for my mothers birthday. She received a flower arrangement that was NOTHING like the picture that I was lead to believe that she was supposed to receive.

I have called customer service for them to offer me a 40% refund which I declined, then they offered a 50% refund which I declined, then the customer service representative suggested that my mother return the arrangement to the florist which was an insult. I paid for a certain arrangement which was missing several types of flowers that were mentioned in the description. The ordered bouquet needs to be delivered or my entire investment needs to be returned period. I've called the corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, California and the Coordinator said she was going to have the President call me, a week has passed and I haven't heard from anyone.

I called the corporate office again today and the Coordinator sent me to the customer service department.

No one wants to own this Epic fail of a flower arrangement. I will never ever purchase another arrangement from Teleflora and I will spread the word to alert my family and friends that Teleflora's business practices are unethical and very unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teleflora Hold Me Close Bouquet.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Customer service, Unethical practices, Unprofessional, Stealing from consumers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 21.

Comments