So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online.I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day.
I searched for this bouquet in all Teleflora affiliated businesses in the Phoenix area. I finally found it at Fred's Flowers in Tempe, AZ. Unfortunately as my images depict it was NOT what I expected nor what I paid for, I ordered the Deluxe Bouquet for $69.95, needless to say I got nothing like what I paid for! The bouquet I received wasn't horrible per say, but it was nothing like what i fell in love with.
It came with ONLY 3 ROSES and it was filled with weeds and small common flowers half of which were already withering and which I could have easily picked up from my own garden! It wasn't the Deluxe bouquet and it was defnitely smaller than their cheapest arrangement of this kind! I was very upset and definitely disappointed!
Never will I order or buy flowers from Fred's Flowers, they are a rip off!:(
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flower arrangements
- Delivered product
- Quality received
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet. Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered. Note - not even..."
- "Teleflora's distributor sent a bunch of flowers shoved into a vase. It was supposed to be a $80 premium bouquet. The flowers were cheaper and not arranged. Embarrassing! Vase was..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "April 5 2016 I took my car into the Scottsdale Camelback shop due to terrible shaking on the front end when applying the brakes. I asked them to take a..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."