So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online.I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day.
I searched for this bouquet in all Teleflora affiliated businesses in the Phoenix area. I finally found it at Fred's Flowers in Tempe, AZ. Unfortunately as my images depict it was NOT what I expected nor what I paid for, I ordered the Deluxe Bouquet for $69.95, needless to say I got nothing like what I paid for! The bouquet I received wasn't horrible per say, but it was nothing like what i fell in love with.
It came with ONLY 3 ROSES and it was filled with weeds and small common flowers half of which were already withering and which I could have easily picked up from my own garden! It wasn't the Deluxe bouquet and it was defnitely smaller than their cheapest arrangement of this kind! I was very upset and definitely disappointed!
Never will I order or buy flowers from Fred's Flowers, they are a rip off!:(
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flower arrangements
- Delivered product
- Quality received
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "I live in MT and AZ I purchased my truck in Idaho and drove it to Montana to title my truck I was the first owner of my truck and..."