100% full Not resolved
2.2
Style and Design

So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online.I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day.

I searched for this bouquet in all Teleflora affiliated businesses in the Phoenix area. I finally found it at Fred's Flowers in Tempe, AZ. Unfortunately as my images depict it was NOT what I expected nor what I paid for, I ordered the Deluxe Bouquet for $69.95, needless to say I got nothing like what I paid for! The bouquet I received wasn't horrible per say, but it was nothing like what i fell in love with.

It came with ONLY 3 ROSES and it was filled with weeds and small common flowers half of which were already withering and which I could have easily picked up from my own garden! It wasn't the Deluxe bouquet and it was defnitely smaller than their cheapest arrangement of this kind! I was very upset and definitely disappointed!

Never will I order or buy flowers from Fred's Flowers, they are a rip off!:(

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teleflora bouquet from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Teleflora to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was flower arrangements, delivered product and quality received. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments