So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online.I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day.
I searched for this bouquet in all Teleflora affiliated businesses in the Phoenix area. I finally found it at Fred's Flowers in Tempe, AZ. Unfortunately as my images depict it was NOT what I expected nor what I paid for, I ordered the Deluxe Bouquet for $69.95, needless to say I got nothing like what I paid for! The bouquet I received wasn't horrible per say, but it was nothing like what i fell in love with.
It came with ONLY 3 ROSES and it was filled with weeds and small common flowers half of which were already withering and which I could have easily picked up from my own garden! It wasn't the Deluxe bouquet and it was defnitely smaller than their cheapest arrangement of this kind! I was very upset and definitely disappointed!
Never will I order or buy flowers from Fred's Flowers, they are a rip off!:(
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flower arrangements
- Delivered product
- Quality received
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."
- "I ordered two Teleflora center pieces at $190 each! !! Thought i was giving the first photo but each actually received the second photo. Not quite sure where to..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "April 5 2016 I took my car into the Scottsdale Camelback shop due to terrible shaking on the front end when applying the brakes. I asked them to take a..."
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."