1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased two flower arrangements for my mom and grandma and they delivered very late and absolutely not what i ordered.Never again will I use Teleflora.

if you can just look for local florist in the area you want them delivered to get better prices and service. I was very disappointed with the quality and the difference in the image they offer you online and the actual product they deliver.

they probably think you will never find out from the person that is receiving the flowers, Im grateful my mother sent me a picture of the arrangements they received so I'm posting the picture so you can see how they looked.Vases i paid for were supposed to be one yellow and one purple with pink bows.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teleflora perfectly pastel arrangement from Teleflora was quality , but reviewer liked flowers not as pictured. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments