Teleflora florist.......DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they do the bait and switch and sometimes do not get the arrangement delivered on the scheduled date.Use you local grocery store you're get a better arrangement.

I've been screwed by them twice, never again.

First time the ordered didn't arrived until three days after the scheduled day. This last time I ordered the day before I really needed them delivered and they did the bait and switch, not even the same color of flowers.

Each time I spent over an hour on the phone to try to get them to fixed the order.The last time I would have not known any problems except my cousin sent me a photo to say thanks and that is when I discovered they were not the arrangement I ordered (Bait & Switch).

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. This person is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora. The most disappointing about teleflora shipping service at Teleflora was service, delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments