Why is this company still in business. All the reviews are very accurate.

Not one to huff and puff on the internet but this company is horrendous. I order flowers for a dear friends memorial service and the flowers were never delivered. Despite the confirmation email stating that they were. That alone was distressing and upsetting.

Not only that but the flowers that were eventually delivered the next day were a disgusting excuse for what was picked online. It looked nothing NOTHING like the picture. Not only were the colors wrong (I ordered a dark purple themed arrangement) there hardly any purple in what was delivered) but the vase was not what was pictured online and the full delux arrangement that should have been delivered was more like the cheaper less floral arrangements. I PAID FOR DELUX.

When I called I was given the run around I demanded to speak to a manager and after having to hold I was given no real reasoning as to why my flowers were not delivered and why there was an email stating they were. At the time I spoke to them the flowers were not delivered yet so I didn't know that the arrangement itself was poor. I was offered 50% off my next delivery. I told them I'd never use this company again and then they offered %30 refund I should have gotten a %100 refund.

I doubt that refund will ever see it's way back into my account based on the way they handle themselves.

I'll believe it when I see it. KEEP YOUR MONEY THIS COMPANY DOES BOT DESERVE IT.

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments